Solid surfaces use a unique blend of minerals and acrylic or
polyester compounds to create an extremely durable surface. With
the choice and flexibility of a vast array of colours and patterns
that can be shaped, bent and joined seamlessly to create interior
designs, solid surfaces have endless design possibilities. The only
limit is your imagination!
Solid surfaces are true high performance materials. Their
extreme durability makes them ideal for many commercial
applications in hotels, restaurants, retail outlets, laboratories,
schools and homes:
- Solid surfaces withstand most common chemicals as well as every
day wear and tear.
- Solid surfaces are non-porous, won't harbour dirt, absorb
moisture or support microbial growth. This makes them hygienic for
dentists, hospitals and kitchen areas.
- Good looking and easy to maintain, persistent stains can be
- Easy to repair - if the surface becomes chipped it can be
inconspicuously repaired and re-polished.
- Maximum creativity and minimum maintenance.
Licensed fabricators of Corian®, LG Hi-Macs®, Wilsonart®,
Staron® and Velstone, Innova has the expertise to design,
fabricate and install, or simply manufacture to drawings
Visit our gallery to view more examples of our